The choice of a school for your child is one of the most
important decisions you will make as a parent.
School Tours can be arranged with the School Principal by contacting the school office on 9898 7655. Appointments are essential.
A child needs to be 5 years of age by April 30th of the year he/she will be commencing school. The process is as follows:
- Although we usually have two official Open Days throughout the year – March and May, a tour of the school is available at any time. Please contact the office.
- Complete an application – forms available from the office.
- An application can be made at any time but is usually made in the first few months of the year before the child starts school. The application is then copied and sent to the Parish Priest. Once the enrolment has been processed, parents will be asked to make an appointment with both the school principal and the Parish Priest.
- May/June – a letter is sent informing parents as to the status of the application
- July/August – interviews with school principal and Parish Priest
- August/September – interview with staff, parent(s) and child
- October/November – Information Night for Foundation Year Parents
- November/December – Orientation sessions held
Years 1 to 6
Enrolments for students other than Foundation are discussed with the Principal and the Parish Priest. Contact the office to set up an appointment.
A PROUD TRADITION OF CARE AND ACHIEVEMENT
“Our Lady’s Primary School recognises the importance of preparing students for a world beyond the classroom. We are constantly challenging our young minds to take learning risks and develop positive growth mindsets.”
Mrs Annie Engellenner, Principal